Thursday, December 15, 2005

be the girl


alrightyyy
overall seventeenth was fabfabfab,
thanks for all the calls, sms texts (be it at 11:58p.m or 12:00a.m, or days late), emails, blog entries, tags, friendster testimonials (though i scarcely use friendster..) etc, be it jolted by good ol' memory or friendster birthday reminders or what not, all the smileys made my day. made my days, actually.

+many double takes peeping through the eyehole of my door, hahah.

Ree and Sab dropped by and gave me a surprise at 11ish when i just reached sunny Singapore ((: was over the moon to see my friends! the Msia trip was pretty fucked up. Anyhows, thanks, guys! for the oreo cheesecake, book, and Borders gift card..Ree was being a Dirty little bitch but you are forgiven (:

then Da, Dinah and Mina totally shocked me the following day with a little Happy Birthday sign with balloons outside my house and a tiny strawberry cake. sweet. ((: and sorry for being so predictably late (i paid my price! was caught in my pink nightdress :\) tsktsk many other people were secretly in cahoots in this affair hahah. we ate @ The Balcony and then had our favourite DQ ice cream! (:

am totally touched and exploding in happiness though perhaps concealed by my extreme fatigue thank you thank you, people (:

and just now,
was over at the Phi's
the disgusting girl has now transferred her love from Feifei to Keke
how gross and disloyal but at least Keke did some wonders..Feifei was a letdown! losing his golden touch! hoho.
had a fantabulous time! lb, french manicures, dar williams (for you) chantal kreviazuk (for me), moackable nightpants, packing for 4 days/mths, panda eyes, healthy+frugal meals, Moments..even waiting for the bus Under No Roof proved therapeutic! ahh i <3 you! but i forgot to snoop around for my presents cos you were -GASP awake before i was!?!


anyways decided im far over and under the Msia trip
so shan't bother with the details.
lazy and redundant.

What's this life anyway
What's it to you and me
What's it to anyone
Who are we supposed to be
Make me a storybook
Write me away from here
I need a different now

There's four roads to anywhere
Four ways to everything
We were unbreakable

Where we can wear each other for awhile
I'll lend you my tears if I could borrow a smile
I'll get through tomorrow somehow today
Happy After..

Once upon these days


the take on sensitivity is perhaps
over for my case and
under for you.

-

pictures up another day!

-

swear to secrecy?
bull.